Public Water Supply District 2 and ECM/St. Paul are excited to announce the upcoming launch of our new and improved bill pay service with a user-friendly portal and more features than before to view and pay bills online - for FREE!
In addition to being able to pay online, you’ll also have the option to Pay by Phone 24/7 and/or sign up for Pay by Text to receive notifications and pay via text message. Please note: previous online data will not be available for viewing.
As part of this change, if you are currently enrolled in AutoPay with a credit card, you will need to RE-ENROLL in AutoPay with the new Invoice Cloud payment system and update your payment preferences. To keep your data secure, we could not convert your card data over.
All current AutoPay customers enrolled with ACH will be automatically converted to our new system.
Online Payment Highlights
- View and pay your bill online anytime with credit/debit card or e-check.
- Schedule a payment for a future date (before the due date).
- Securely store payment information for a faster payment experience.
- Go Paperless to protect the environment.
- Receive notifications and payment confirmations via email.
- It's simple, safe and secure... and it's FREE!
Save Time with Automatic Payments
- AutoPay - automatically pays the invoice amount from your default payment method on the due date.
Additional Payment Options
- Pay by Phone - check your balance or make a payment 24/7.
- Pay by Text - sign up to get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method.
If you have questions regarding your account, please email: Info@waterdistrict2.com.
Be sure to include your first name, last name, and account number.
PWSD #2 and ECM/St. Paul